Thursday, March 12, 2009

Naked neighbors have too many hands

Ok, before you go getting all excited, it's not what you think. I'm sick to death of trying to blog about work and am back to writing about my life. And the center of my life is my daughter. That hilarious, precious baby keeps me laughing and makes everything worth it.

Being two, she has found that she can talk and talk a lot! My favorite things that she says:

  1. While running naked through the house "Daddy! I'm a naked neighbor!" or when she and I are getting ready for bed "Mommy, we're naked neighbors!". She's trying to say naked jaybird, but it just doesn't come out that way. :)

  2. When she is holding something in each hand and you try to give her something else she says "Mommy, I have too many hands!"

These are perfect memories that I pray I will never forget - particularly when she turns into a teenager and I need some precious memories to bolster my parental self-image!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, The latest, Grace is into Cinderella, and she loves shoes, She is now running around the house in Tara's shoes...or maybe just one saying they are her glass slippers.
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete