Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Live Writer

I'm a terrible blogger. I don't know why I expected to be good at it. I never kept a diary successfully so what made me think I'd be able to post to a blog more often.

I think part of the problem is that when I started the blog you had to visit the site to post. Since then, there have been some cool additions. For one thing, I could email my post to my blog. That's better.

Now I found something even better - Windows Live Writer. In my day job, I have to use Windows Live Messenger to communicate with my co-workers. This add on is really cool. Since I'm already in the messenger, it's just a fast click away and I can see my blog as if I'm logged into Blogger. Way cool!

Maybe the new tool will get me blogging more! Let's hope.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment